Your chocolates are great. During Christmas you have chocolate letters which are used as stocking stuffers. However you do not have the letters X, Y and Z. I think that you should include the whole alphabet when you make these chocolates because my name starts with Z. I guess the letter N can be made to look like a Z but I really think that you should not exclude the letters X Y and Z from your letters because what if the person's name is Zachary like mine, or Yugo, or Xavier. I am sure they like me would also want a chocolate letter that begins with their first name.

Thanks

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Bridgewater Chocolate?

Comments

Peter99
Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States #1241152

Yeah Zack sent me a message that he was needs approval before posting on this site.I see the same thing happened to you.

Triplet may remember upsetatdennys. He wrote a complaint about Denny's and was impersonated by KevinRichards. At first they claimed Kevin Richards has the right to call people retarded with the freedom of speech thing. That he has a right to make racial slurs, hom0phobic slurs.

I have a feeling that part of the reason these things are allowed is because the administrators of this site are hom0pobic themselves. They consider calling someone gai(y) an insult so they filter the word ga(y). They consider the word hom0sexual an insult so they filter the word hom0sexual. Denny was told that Kevin Richards was protected by freedom of speech.

Another poster on this site got the same message as you because he kept exposing Kevin for his multiple accounts. Every time someone tells everyone that Kevin Richards is posing as the OP their posts are deleted. Anyways instead of blabbering. Let me tell you what happened to Denny's.

Denny's was impersonated by Kevin. He made a complaint about Denny's. Kevin pretended to be him and claimed he beat his daughter because he was upset at Denny's. Upset at Denny's complained about this and was told that Kevin was using freedom of speech.

THen when he pointed out that this was impersonation not freedom of speech they deleted the posts and denied that the impersonating posts existed. When...

Now if you paid money to use this site and they banned you for no reason you can take them to court and get your money back.

Kevin Richards accused me of being a *** because I contacted Fine Young Aiden who is 11.I am a teen myself, but I don't find that offensive since he basically accuses everyone of the same thing when they tell him off yet his posts are not deleted

You are referring to Waterbridge Chocolate which is located out of Canada. This company is not affiliated with Bridgewater Chocolate.